Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you.

But I believe in Music the way that some people believe in Fairy Tales.

August Rush... what a magical movie...
I've been sitting watching life pass from the sidelines.
Been waiting for a dream to seep in through my blinds.
I wonder what might happen if I left this all behind.
Would the wind be at my back?
Could I get you off my mind, this time?



Do you know what music is?
It's God's little reminder that there's something else, besides us,
in this Universe;
Harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere...
even the stars....

Wizard - You know what's out there? A series of higher tones, arranged by nature, discovered by the laws of physics of the whole universe. It's an overtone, it's an energy, it's a wavelength, and if you're not riding it, good lordy, you'll never hear it.
August - Where do you think it comes from, what I hear?
Wizard - I think it comes from all around you really, I mean, it comes through us... -some of us. It's invisible, but you feel it.
August - So only some of us can hear it.
Wizard - Only some of us are listening.

When the one that you're looking for is nowhere to be found,
And you're backstepping all of your moves trying to figure it out.
You want to give out, You want to give in,
Your head's wrapped around what's around the next bend.
You wish you could find something warm 'cause you're shivering cold.
It's the first thing you see when you open your eyes,
The last thing you say as you're saying goodbye.
Well something inside you is crying and driving you on...
If you hadn't found me, I would have found you.
I would have found you...


You never quit on your music, no matter what happens.
'Cause any time something bad happens to you, it's the one place you can escape to and just let it go.... Nothing bad's gonna happen. You gotta have a little faith.
The music is all around us.
All you have to do is listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment