Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Hey. What's all the talent in the blue blazers?"

"It's the Olympic Men's Team. They'll be sailing over on the same boat."
"...Now wasn't that thoughtful of somebody to have all these boys here, just for me."
"Dorothy Shaw, I want you to remember you're supposed to be the chaperone on this trip."
"Now let's get this stright, Gus. The chaperone's job is to see that nobody else has any fun. Nobody chaperones the chaperone. That's why I'm so right for this job."
I'm channelling Jane Russell as Dorothy Shaw this weekend. Don't wait up...

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this movie!! One of the best of the glorious, colour-filled, happy, quite immoral old musicals. I adore both Jane Russel and Marilyn in this - "Ain't The Anyone Here For Love" is a brilliant sequence!! Yay-definitely have to watch this tonight now :) Have a great night out! xx

    ReplyDelete