Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Ready.

It hit the glorious 60's today. I'm ready for Summer. Mostly, the beach. And being tan again. Even just moderately-un-pale would be good. Here's to the impending Endless Summer, may it race toward us with the speed of a million famished seagulls heading for the trashbin by the hotdog vendor.







photos: Swim Dress by Tom Palumbo, image from kingdomcum.tumblr, vintage pin-up ad, image from Skinny Bitch, vintage image from stumbleupon.com, dress image by Tina Pelletier, vintage image from June 1951 LIFE, vintage image from January 1963 Vogue

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhh I just wrote a similar post to this!! I can't WAIT for summer either - blue skies and sunshine lift the spirits like nothing else! I loved your Valentine's post, as well. Your blog truly is glorious :) xx

    ReplyDelete